TERMS & CONDITIONS
Once payment has been received in full a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you. The e-mail is your confirmation of booking. It is strongly advised that all travelers keep a printed copy for own reference.
When travelers begin their tours with Green Energy Travel they accept and abide to the following terms and conditions.
Green Energy Travel cannot be held responsible if customers sign up with an incorrect email address. If confirmation does not arrive promptly, or at all, travelers must contact Green Energy Travel out and request another email confirmation.
All internet bookings are confirmed by email.
We reserve the right to cancel reserved tours, if no deposit or payment has been made or arranged for.
It is the passenger’s responsibility to make sure that all information on the e-mail conformation is accurate, upon receiving the document.
Admission fees and/or any other additional tours are not included in the price, unless specifically stated in the tour description.
No travel insurance coverage is included in the price of the tour.
We are not responsible for any injuries, loss, or damage, incurred while taking part in activities that are not included in our all-inclusive package. We strongly recommend that travelers buy comprehensive insurance coverage in case of cancellations, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money, and public liability before any travel. We do not accept any responsibility for theft, loss or damage to personal belongings, at any time, during the entire duration of the tour.
Changes made by Green Energy Travel
While Green Energy Travel does everything, within their power and reason, to abide to schedules and planned details, Green Energy Travel, however, reserves the right to make changes to itineraries, transportation and/or accommodation. In the case of accommodation, a similar standard of accommodation will be obtained wherever possible. Majority of changes made to tours are minor, and Green Energy Travel will notify passengers at the earliest possible date or time possible.
In the unlikely event that Green Energy Travel is pressed to significantly change parts, or tours in their entirety, passengers are consulted promptly, in order for Green Energy Travel to proceed, in accordance to their wishes. In such event you are entitled;
- to go on an alternative tour of equal or more quality, depending on availability; or
- go on a tour, lower in quality, depending on availability, where the price difference will be refunded; or
- to cancel your booking and receive full refund.
Please be advised that the nature of the tours involves risks, unpredictable weather, and constant changes to road conditions. Thus any departure or arrival time, at any particular points of tour itineraries, cannot be guaranteed.
We reserve the right to make any changes to our brochures at any given time.
If travelers wish to cancel bookings, after the booking confirmation has been issued, they should inform us in writing, as soon as possible. The effective date of cancellation will be the date of receiving such notification. (Cancellation of bookings must be in writing or by email, to Green Energy Travel).
In the event of passenger cancellation, cancellation charges may apply. See below.
For all private tours the following cancellation charges apply (depending on the date of cancellation).
- Cancellations made more than 21 days before the date of the tour: passengers are charged 50% of the price of the scheduled tour;
- Cancellations to tours made less than 21 days before scheduled date: Green Energy Travel is entitled to charge full amount for the planned tour, unless we come to an agreement (entirely at our discretion) for a full, or a partial refund. This depends on many factors, within and out of the scope of our control. We will advise our passengers of their expected cost upon receiving a cancellation request/inquiry.
For all schedule tours the following cancellation charges apply (depending on the effective date of cancellation):
- cancellation made more than 30 days before the tour date: no charge;
- cancellation made 10-30 days before the tour date: passengers are charged 10% of the total price of the tour;
- cancellation made 4-10 days before the tour date: passengers are charged 50% of the price of the tour;
- cancellations made 1-4 days before the tour date: passengers are charged 70% of the price of the tour;
- in the event of passengers not showing up for the tour, they are charged 100% of the price of the tour.In addition to the cancellation charges outlined above, cancellation of schedule tours or group bookings can also result in passengers becoming liable for cancellation charges by our 3rd party providers. This includes, but is not limited to, accommodation we have arranged for, on passengers behalf. We will attempt to advise passengers of such charges at time of booking, but typically the cancellation charge equals the cost of 1 night’s accommodation, for each separate accommodation booked (unless the effective cancellation date is within 72 hours of the departure date for the relevant tour, in which event you may be liable for all accommodation costs). Any such costs or charges are to be payable to us, so that they can be remediated to the relevant accommodation provider, on the passenger behalf.
Under no circumstances can Green Energy Travel be held responsible for weather conditions. No ticket can be cancelled or modified by the passenger, at any time, on the basis of weather conditions. We accept no responsibility for weather conditions that may affect the delivery and implementation of our itinerary.
Unless otherwise stated, each passenger is restricted to one medium sized suitcase/bag, weighing no more than 15 kg and one carry-on bag. Luggage is carried free of charge but at the passenger’s own risk. It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that their luggage is suitable for travel, sturdy and waterproof.
Smoking is not allowed on any of our busses, but there are frequent stops along the way, for those who wish to do so.